nervous about my august application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1069873

hello! I originally was going to take my DAT May 28th, but it ended up being canceled due to covid. I took my DAT on august 3rd. 20AA/20TS/20PA I submitted my applications the day after I received my score. I didn't submit them sooner because I was afraid my low gpa would offset my application without a DAT. (probably should have submitted sooner and I regret it). I have a 3.34 overall, a 3.29 science gpa, and a 3.71 post bac gpa. Everything was received by the schools by mid aug. I applied to 28 different schools.. (spent all of my savings on this) and now I am really nervous because of how late I submitted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re fine. You didn’t submit “late,” have decent stats, and applied very broadly, so you def stand a good chance this cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
hello! I originally was going to take my DAT May 28th, but it ended up being canceled due to covid. I took my DAT on august 3rd. 20AA/20TS/20PA I submitted my applications the day after I received my score. I didn't submit them sooner because I was afraid my low gpa would offset my application without a DAT. (probably should have submitted sooner and I regret it). I have a 3.34 overall, a 3.28 science gpa, and a 3.71 post bac gpa. Everything was received by the schools by mid aug. I applied to 27 different schools.. (spent all of my savings on this) and now I am really nervous because of how late I submitted.

unles you have a time machine, there is nothing you can do to change things
trust the process...

Members don't see this ad :)
unles you have a time machine, there is nothing you can do to change things
trust the process...
I low-key feel like you hit your head through a wall every time you read posts like these since you're always coming across them lmao :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
I low-key feel like you hit your head through a wall every time you read posts like these since you're always coming across them lmao :rofl:

believe me, it's not low key...

We have almost the exact same application ha! I took my DAT August 2nd and applied soon after that. With everything going on in the world, schools have had to accommodate for so many different types of students/situations. Try not to worry too much, its a whole process and we're all in the same boat :)

With school just starting up for a lot the programs within the last 5-6 weeks and them needing to scramble to fix issues they haven’t had to deal with before i.e.online, spaced out in person testing (for example at my school), they have not finished all the application reviewing. There will be invites sent out all throughout the rest of the year, and even January. It’s all good!

If you think august is late.. I submitted late November and still got in

Reactions: 2 users