nervous about the new testing center

Started by mchang521
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mchang521

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the PCAT for the 3rd time this august. the first two times, I took it at school during the school year so I'm familiar with the testing center, proctor and the whole process. but this time I'm taking it at a different school and I'm really nervous about not being familiar with the place, the proctor...etc. just wondering if all proctors remind people that time is almost up? are we allowed to bring our own watch to the exam?
 
Unless your watch is digital I don't think they'd have any problems with it... however most proctors are trained to give these exams and they should remind you of it. If anything there should at least be a giant clock in the room somewhere... just stay calm and don't freak out - remember to breathe!