Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cum Gpa: 3.13gpa
Pre reg Gpa: 3.18gpa
Science Gpa + Math: 3.2gpa
Gre:V 150 Q 158 W 4.5
Observation: 400+ observation
I really want to go to Sacred Heart, but Sacred Heart wants a 3.2 for overall and pre req gpa for their undergrad students. If I dont get in anywhere I do not know what I am going to do with my life. I already took a year off to complete prerequisites and I cannot afford to wait for another cycle.
Pre reg Gpa: 3.18gpa
Science Gpa + Math: 3.2gpa
Gre:V 150 Q 158 W 4.5
Observation: 400+ observation
I really want to go to Sacred Heart, but Sacred Heart wants a 3.2 for overall and pre req gpa for their undergrad students. If I dont get in anywhere I do not know what I am going to do with my life. I already took a year off to complete prerequisites and I cannot afford to wait for another cycle.