Technology Netter for PPC

Started by Purifyer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Purifyer

Dr. Funk
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

So I have netter for isilo v3.0. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to scroll left-right (ie. there is no left right scroll bar, only up down, the left right keys don't work and I can't autoscroll left-right).

This essentially means I can only see half of every plate which is rather frustrating. Does anyone know how to scroll left-right in isilo/netter specifically? Also does anyone know of any other anatomy programmes for PPC (that may be better?). I find the resolution of the netter 3.0 to be quite low (my version is only 60 megs, is there a higher res version?)

ta
 
Purifyer said:
Hi all,

So I have netter for isilo v3.0. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to scroll left-right (ie. there is no left right scroll bar, only up down, the left right keys don't work and I can't autoscroll left-right).

This essentially means I can only see half of every plate which is rather frustrating. Does anyone know how to scroll left-right in isilo/netter specifically? Also does anyone know of any other anatomy programmes for PPC (that may be better?). I find the resolution of the netter 3.0 to be quite low (my version is only 60 megs, is there a higher res version?)

ta

The 60megs one should be the highest resolution version that I know of. ANyway, it's been a long time since i last used this program. I know of the site where u can download the Netter's in .zip format (about 30+ Mb), as well as from the same site, u get Kaplan Exam Quiz, Robbin's Pathology 6th Ed. and Gray's Anaomty, all in iSilo format. But not sure whether it is legal to publish it here or not.