Neumann College, PA

Started by PT2009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT2009

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has any 1 applied to or enrolled in the DPT program at Neumann College in PA?
 
I applied in November and haven't heard a thing... except that I am still missing application materials, that I've already sent to them. SheesH!

What's your experience with NC?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview there. I kinda like their curriculum. They have a total of 98 credits, with ~9-14 credits per semester... a little less brain overload i guess lol
Good luckk 🙂
 
I got accepted at NC.. had interview with 1 faculty member last month.