Neumann Univ DPT Class of 2019

Started by summer921
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

summer921

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else been accepted to Neumann's DPT program starting this May 2016? I am curious as to the living situations of other accepted students, especially since the program is weekend-only.
 
I'm a 1st year at Neumann. The dept secretary can give you recommendations for places to stay.

Students who stay in the area during program weekends typically stay with friends or they've found rooms in private residences to rent. The program is established enough that the dept does a great job of helping you find an affordable, safe place to stay.



Has anyone else been accepted to Neumann's DPT program starting this May 2016? I am curious as to the living situations of other accepted students, especially since the program is weekend-only.