Neuro block resources...updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sthpawslugger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a post from a year or so ago about Neuro block resources, but wanted to revisit the topic and see if there are any new resources other than BRS, Pathoma, Ridicuously Simple, and Najeeb you may have come across that is worthy of investing time/money.

Members don't see this ad.

the only things i understand from neuro so far I learned from Dr Ryan of boards and beyond. His neuro lectures are pretty prime.

Reactions: 1 user
Kaplan's neuroanatomy lectures done by Dr. white are f'n amazing. My school taught neuro well, but I didn't learn jacksh from it because I had a lot going on during that time, but come time to study for step; I watched these videos and they not only saved my ass, but I've become very strong in neuro.

There are 4 lectures in total from the Kaplan series, the ones on Neuro are lectures 12-15, or 11-14 (one or the other), but here's the link

freemedtube /watch/02944CCAA3

The quality isn't great, but you can play it at x2 speed, and you'll seriously be happy you did.

Dr. Najeeb's videos are way too long, these are long-ish, about 2 hours on double speed, but you'll only have to go through them once.

Highly highly recommend it. I can't comment on Boards and Beyond, but I've heard that those videos are as good for physiology as Pathoma is for Path.

Good luck!
(add d0t c0m after freemedtube)

Zanki deck.

Honor Neuro here and feel like I didn’t learn jack. I will have to relearn it in preparation for board.

Reactions: 1 user