Neuro test sucks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man I'm pissed, the teacher through in some questions that were so ambiguous that I couldn't figure out the damn answers, arghhhhh Just wanted to blow of some steam. Stupid got damn anteriolateral system

Members don't see this ad.

yeah I hear you neuro is a little difficult, thank God it was one of my favorite topics during school, or else I would have been screwed as far as studying for a subject that is immensely broad (and a pain in the ass!). I remember one time I was studying some of the neurological conditions of patients with different kinds of disorders and it seemed like everytime I would be finishing reading about the topic, it would say something like "but we still don't know much about this condition". Maybe that's why Neuroscience is one of the hot topics of research nowadays!

yeah, i agree, my major is actually neuroscience and it is incredibly complex. yet, the fact remains, we don't know sh*& about how our brain works. On a side note, what are some good medical schools that have good neuro programs? I'd like to do some research in neuroscience while in medical school, and I know some schools integrate a little more research than others.
peace

Members don't see this ad :)
Stanford is one of them, UCLA is pretty good too...

Did the illusion question come up?