Neuroanesthesia positions in Colorado

Started by gtb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gtb

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any neuroanesthesia trained attendings, or if you're finishing a neuro fellowship, there are two openings in the Denver metro market with a group of neurosurgeons at a level-1 trauma hospital. Personal message me if you have an interest and would like more details.
Cheers,
GTB
 
Any neuroanesthesia trained attendings, or if you're finishing a neuro fellowship, there are two openings in the Denver metro market with a group of neurosurgeons at a level-1 trauma hospital. Personal message me if you have an interest and would like more details.
Cheers,
GTB

LOL! I'm sure you'll get a flood of responses for this one.
 
LOL! I'm sure you'll get a flood of responses for this one.
I know, right. In all fairness, I was pretty drunk when I posted it as a favor for a friend. I'm also surprised that a couple of people have already inquired. I suspect it's mostly because ski season is arriving in Colorado, and neither overnight call, or weekends are part of the job.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I totally would have been interested in this job. I like neuro. However, would the surgeons have been my bosses. Yeah, the LEVEL 1 Trauma center part though I wasn't too keen on. Until you said, no call or weekends.
 
I know, right. In all fairness, I was pretty drunk when I posted it as a favor for a friend. I'm also surprised that a couple of people have already inquired. I suspect it's mostly because ski season is arriving in Colorado, and neither overnight call, or weekends are part of the job.

i love sdn