Neuroanesthesia positions in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gtb

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any neuroanesthesia trained attendings, or if you're finishing a neuro fellowship, there are two openings in the Denver metro market with a group of neurosurgeons at a level-1 trauma hospital. Personal message me if you have an interest and would like more details.
Cheers,
GTB

Members don't see this ad.

Any neuroanesthesia trained attendings, or if you're finishing a neuro fellowship, there are two openings in the Denver metro market with a group of neurosurgeons at a level-1 trauma hospital. Personal message me if you have an interest and would like more details.
Cheers,
GTB

LOL! I'm sure you'll get a flood of responses for this one.

LOL! I'm sure you'll get a flood of responses for this one.
I know, right. In all fairness, I was pretty drunk when I posted it as a favor for a friend. I'm also surprised that a couple of people have already inquired. I suspect it's mostly because ski season is arriving in Colorado, and neither overnight call, or weekends are part of the job.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I totally would have been interested in this job. I like neuro. However, would the surgeons have been my bosses. Yeah, the LEVEL 1 Trauma center part though I wasn't too keen on. Until you said, no call or weekends.

I know, right. In all fairness, I was pretty drunk when I posted it as a favor for a friend. I'm also surprised that a couple of people have already inquired. I suspect it's mostly because ski season is arriving in Colorado, and neither overnight call, or weekends are part of the job.

i love sdn