Neurology handbooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NeoAnderson

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which handbook is better for the Neurology clerkship?
The MGH Handbook of Neurology or the Pocket Neurology (Pocket Notebook series) ?

Thanks a lot!
 
I bought the MGH Pocket Neuro handbook - the yellow one. I have neuro up next. Will let you know after I take the shelf, but upon glancing into it, it seems like real overkill. Also, its full of full sentences and paragraphs instead of bullets - unlike the MGH Pocket Medicine. Seems like it might be difficult to use as a pocket book. Oh well - hopefully it'll be useful