Neuroscience & Histology Basic Science Subject Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dschoolorbustt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am not in medical school or anything but I am in neuro and histology and will be taking the Neuroscience and Histology Subject exams in a month. I was looking for what sources people used to study for specifically these exams. When I looked it up, I keep seeing things like UWorld, First Aid qBanks etc, but I think they are usually talking about the neurology clinical exam. Will these also help specifically for the NeuroSCIENCE and histolgoy subject exams? What other resources are recommended. Should I just do questions or should I review notes then questions. I am just getting confused between when people talk about the clinical vs step 1 vs basic science exams idk...

Members don't see this ad.

Use whatever your classmates are using.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the resources they recommend for your class, textbook etc or ask your professor. The materials you mentioned are for med school level classes.

dang, i cant tell if you guys are just trying to be sarcastic instead of offering actual help lol

dang, i cant tell if you guys are just trying to be sarcastic instead of offering actual help lol
If you’re in dental school then you should post in the dental school threads regarding resources. No one here is being sarcastic. The resources we use for studying for our classes/board exams may have information that is unnecessary for you.

I said dental school because of your username. Assumed it was referring to dental school