Neuroscience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackets5

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can i get a recomendation for Neuro. I suck at Neuro. got through it in second semester, just passed it with like a 74 average, did bad on the shelf 430. Was know first aid is not enough for step especially if you dont understand it like me. People recomend HY Neuro but ive heard you need a good grasp on Neuro to use that. Maybe Road map, RR, BRS is way to long. Any suggestions

Members don't see this ad.

Can i get a recomendation for Neuro. I suck at Neuro. got through it in second semester, just passed it with like a 74 average, did bad on the shelf 430. Was know first aid is not enough for step especially if you dont understand it like me. People recomend HY Neuro but ive heard you need a good grasp on Neuro to use that. Maybe Road map, RR, BRS is way to long. Any suggestions

Dr White's Roadmap to USMLE: Neuroscience. but I might be biased since he was my neuro prof. its small and he knows what's on the usmle b/c he's taught anatomy and neuro for kaplan for years.