Replace M2 neuroscience course with Dr. Najeeb videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minwoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We take neuroscience/neuroanatomy during the first semester of our 2nd year and the general consensus among the M3s and M4s are that our professors are pretty bad at teaching the subject. I'm a big Dr. Najeeb fan and was wondering if it was possible to get everything I need (in neuro) for Step 1 through his videos? I'm willing to take a lower grade in the class as long as I learn/understand what's necessary to do well in Step 1. Has anyone here actually went through all of his neuro videos? It's alot of lectures but hopefully worth it?

Members don't see this ad.

We take neuroscience/neuroanatomy during the first semester of our 2nd year and the general consensus among the M3s and M4s are that our professors are pretty bad at teaching the subject. I'm a big Dr. Najeeb fan and was wondering if it was possible to get everything I need (in neuro) for Step 1 through his videos? I'm willing to take a lower grade in the class as long as I learn/understand what's necessary to do well in Step 1. Has anyone here actually went through all of his neuro videos? It's alot of lectures but hopefully worth it?

there are SO many hours of neuro and they are all worth it. make the time.

believe it or not, I've watched them all!
played most at 2.5x speed and they are worth it, go watch a few lectures and report back what you thought of them.
ps: he obviously goes way byond what's required for the steps and you will probably get a higher grade in class.

Members don't see this ad :)