Neurosurgeon private practice questions

Started by alpha2716
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alpha2716

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were a neurosurgeon with about 7 years experience and started a private practice, about how many surgeries would I get per week if I affiliated with a mid sized hospital? Also how much would the majority of the surgeries pay me (the neurosurgeon) not including all the fees to other people involved? Would I be slow the first couple of years in business? How much business could I expect first starting a neurosurgery practice?
 
Actually I am really interested what the answer to that question is asked by alpha2716. What would be the approximate amount of surgeries you’d get a week with 7 years experience and what kind of pay to expect? Thank you
 
Actually I am really interested what the answer to that question is asked by alpha2716. What would be the approximate amount of surgeries you’d get a week with 7 years experience and what kind of pay to expect? Thank you

1) as many surgeries as you feel like you want to perform in a week.
2) depends on the first question