Never met pd at interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

playingfrombehind

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone was wondering if anyone has had an interview where you only met nursing staff and administrative faculty. Did not meet the pd or any physician faculty. Had an interview 2 weeks ago in person in the south witn this scenario. Was thinking if this means they are not taking your candidacy very seriously.

Had some small talk with a resident in office. She wasnt scheduled to meet with us.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is very strange. At all my interviews I felt like I met everyone and then some. I would be very wary...

Members don't see this ad :)
That would be a huge red flag for me. No thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Who interviewed you?

Without giving the program away (step 1 score low and treating every precious interviewnlike its my last)
My main iv was with nurse who was director of x for the residents. Talked for 20 min
Also met man who introduced himself as mr. I am almost 100% surenhe said he was in administration.

All my questions were completely answered by the nurse including resident specific qs. I thought it was weird at the time since I asked "whats the biggest jumpmfrom stud to resident?"

Some small talk with resident who happened to be in the office while we were waiting for iv to start.

At the time of my iv was starting to wonder it wasnt until this week when I was reminisicing about the last 2 weeks of interviews that I thought something was not kosher.

Ive only been on 3 iv so far had to stop last sat since ive been on missions trip....so I wasnt entirely sure if this is the norm

In hindsight should have asked but was afraid of offending the nurse since some are sensitive to these things.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not the program for you. Rank them at the bottom if you must, but I'll pray you don't end up there. Good luck and keep on truckin'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk