Never wanted to see the color purple so badly...lol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p2vanlon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
is it even going to be up today?

Also never realized how much I hate the color yellow...interesting.

I am getting more and more annoyed by that yellow color!!

I'm not holding my breath...

First....I love your Nolan Ryan quote....imo he is the GOAT for pitchers and it isn't close..

Second....I also am not holding my breath...maybe tomorrow.

Third....I am in no way upset with Dizz because I cannot imagine the amount of stress he is under with his residency and all of us Pre-Dents nagging him about a website that he started.....Thanks again Dizz for all the info and help with everything.

Yeah, definitely not blaming him since what he does is a favor for all of us anyway, not a privilege. I wish I knew something about web design so I could offer to help.

Third....I am in no way upset with Dizz because I cannot imagine the amount of stress he is under with his residency and all of us Pre-Dents nagging him about a website that he started.....Thanks again Dizz for all the info and help with everything.

In my opinion, he should really hire a pre-dent applying for each respective cycle to get it up. It would be up in no time taking into account the amount of time that we spend lurking on SDN :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder of someone on here would volunteer to take over the responsibilities for him? If I could, i would...

I wish next Spring would be here already so I can apply. Kitty is anxious...

Nolan Ryan was an average pitcher with a near .500 win-loss record. Just saying.

Which is why I'm telling you to apply this cycle :laugh:
No can do... I need my masters before I can even have a chance :(

298.jpg

Nolan Ryan was an average pitcher with a near .500 win-loss record. Just saying.

Also played for a ton of crappy teams (Rangers included) and didn't get much run support. You can't argue with a strikeout record that will never be broken in our lifetimes. Also can't argue with a 46 year old man who beat Robin Ventura (20 years younger than him) on the mound after he charged him for throwing one of those "crazy pitches."

OMG....someone beat me to anouncing it!

Wow.....just, wow!

Yayyyyyyy!!! Thank you, Dr. Dizzle!!!

cause i'm a ninja!.....lol no i'm just the loser who has been checking predents every couple of hours this weekend :p

Hours?...or minutes. I mean.... I JUST uploaded the files and came straight here.

Must have been a cowinkidink I suppose.

well anyway, thank you Dr. Dizzle for making a great contribution to SDN once again :D

Time to change your phone numbers and addresses :laugh:

Seriously, right? I just looked behind me to check if my front door was locked!

I did change my address! I moved to New Orle...uh, I mean,...Denver, Colorado and everything!

Woohoo! Thanks again buddy! We all owe you one :)