New 2020 ABIM test dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JamaicanHerb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got an email today about changing test dates of ABIM due to coronavirus, any of you guys gonna take advantage of that extra studying time?

Members don't see this ad.

I would take it tomorrow if I could. I had an entire residency to prepare and now I am just trying to hold on until my test date.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
63% precentile last ITE, yet I feel dumb while studying.

63% precentile last ITE, yet I feel dumb while studying.

There's no way to know everything, the topic is too broad. And our BC exam is the only one (FM too) that covers topics in other specialties. (I wonder if Derm residents have questions about HF on their board exams?!) Just do what you can. I think a >60% on ITE is a good position. <50% maybe not.

Take your third year ITE and that will literally be your percentile on your board exam.
So if you're <50%, think about delaying your exam and study hard.

In the same about with around 70 percentile on ITE and 67% percent correct on my 3rd year IM ITE. Want to get this done with! Is there a thread for this years discussion for ABIM board review?
I'm just doing MKSAP 18 (1200 questions) hopefully almost 1.5-2x through and board basics. Some people really recommend doing a 2nd Qbank (Uworld would be for me) but just can't get myself to do it!

In the same about with around 70 percentile on ITE and 67% percent correct on my 3rd year IM ITE. Want to get this done with! Is there a thread for this years discussion for ABIM board review?
I'm just doing MKSAP 18 (1200 questions) hopefully almost 1.5-2x through and board basics. Some people really recommend doing a 2nd Qbank (Uworld would be for me) but just can't get myself to do it!
It's right here. No need for a new thread every year. I bet if you go back to the first page of this thread, the advice is going to be more or less the same.

Reactions: 1 user
It's right here. No need for a new thread every year. I bet if you go back to the first page of this thread, the advice is going to be more or less the same.

Why isn't this thread appearing in the sub-forum above? Can someone place it there?

Never mind it's there. it was minimized on my browser.

Last edited:
Hi
I am interested. I just sent private message. Thanks