New 2020 Best Pharmacy School Rankings - U.S. News & World Report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxEvileye

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The rankings:
Methodology remains dean/administrator/faculty surveys only (not grant funding as is often stated, although it probably affects peer ranking): https://www.usnews.com/education/best-graduate-schools/articles/health-schools-methodology

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The best pharmacy schools are most likely the cheapest one.

Reactions: 1 users
Ranking pharmacy schools does not matter at all. The general public does not care

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ranking pharmacy schools does not matter at all. The general public does not care

The best pharmacy school is the one you will not go to. Nurses and LVNs sometimes are surprised we have same amount of school time as MD (minus residencies). Pharmacy is a joke so no point ranking schools. That is like ranking bartending school. Noone gives a crap where you went and instead wants you to do whatever it is (putting pill in bottle, verify orders, solve their life problems, etc) as fast as you can and do nothing else and serve them.

• Haha
  • Okay...
Reactions: 5 users
It is this time of the year that my Facebook feed is populated with happy and excited newly admitted Pharm students. I am so happy for them :).

It is this time of the year that my Facebook feed is populated with happy and excited newly admitted Pharm students. I am so happy for them :).

You're happy that they will most likely have 200k debt and no job in 4 years?

Reactions: 1 user
You're happy that they will most likely have 200k debt and no job in 4 years?
I am happy that they have accomplished one of their goals in life, they are some of my smartest and brightest friends, if they decided on Pharmacy there must be a reason behind it, at least I hope so.

I am happy that they have accomplished one of their goals in life, they are some of my smartest and brightest friends, if they decided on Pharmacy there must be a reason behind it, at least I hope so.

I am curious what are their reasons for choosing pharmacy?

You can just taste the sarcasm in that post. I love it! I wonder if lemmings are happy as they line up to jump?

Reactions: 1 user