Position Available New ACGME-accredited IM residency in northern NJ!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JeffWeissMD

Reaction score
Introducing a brand new, ACGME fully accredited Internal Residency program in Passaic and Denville, NJ from Prime Health Care Consortium (PHCC). Apply via ERAS #1403300539 today!

Note: We are NOT participating in or hiring participants of the NRMP Match (thus giving you a huge advantage at this time to pursue securing a residency position prior to money and time spent on travel for interviews for a 50/50 shot at securing a spot in March via the match).

We will review applications and begin interviewing/hiring by mid-late November. This is a way to guarantee your residency position before the match!! Please see our website’s FAQ on candidate requirements and like/follow our FB page (which is kept up to date).

Jeffrey A. Weiss, MD

Associate Program Director
Prime Health Care Consortium Internal Medicine Residency Program

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
am I still under consideration if I graduated 1/2014,thanks

Last edited:
They won't accept ECFMG-sponsored Visas...

Reactions: 1 user
I sent my application recently. Hopefully, I can match close to my fiancée!

Thanks for the post!

Hello my name is Justin, I will be very interested in this position I have all my documents to send, I’ve completed one year of internal medicine as well as taking step three. I am a US citizen graduate of Ross University, currently In Maine. Thank you please feel free to contact j . Cyr at Utah dot edu. Thank you,

Hello my name is Justin, I will be very interested in this position I have all my documents to send, I’ve completed one year of internal medicine as well as taking step three. I am a US citizen graduate of Ross University, currently In Maine. Thank you please feel free to contact j . Cyr at Utah dot edu. Thank you,
Please PM me!

Introducing a brand new, ACGME fully accredited Internal Residency program in Passaic and Denville, NJ from Prime Health Care Consortium (PHCC). Apply via ERAS #1403300539 today!

Note: We are NOT participating in or hiring participants of the NRMP Match (thus giving you a huge advantage at this time to pursue securing a residency position prior to money and time spent on travel for interviews for a 50/50 shot at securing a spot in March via the match).

We will review applications and begin interviewing/hiring by mid-late November. This is a way to guarantee your residency position before the match!! Please see our website’s FAQ on candidate requirements and like/follow our FB page (which is kept up to date).

Jeffrey A. Weiss, MD

Hello,

Is it too late to apply/

Also, I did a full OB/GYN residency, practiced for a while, but remain very interested in completing an Internal Medicine residency. Will I be considered and how do I apply?

Thank you,

Lisa

Dear Dr. Weiss,

Thank you for your post. I am an ECFMG certified Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG) with USA based diverse clinical, research and volunteer experience. I am also a USA citizen and don't require a visa. I am looking for PGY-1 position since my ECFMG certification happened on the 1st of November. I am interested in your program. Please let me know if the program is still accepting applications?

Kind Regards,
Ammara Afzal,MD
[email protected]

Jeffrey A. Weiss, MD

Jeffrey A. Weiss, MD

Hello Dr. Weiss,
I am interested in this position. I have completed 1.5 yrs of residency in family medicine and had to resign due to some personal problem. I am interested in Internal Medicine and wondering if there is still time to apply? I am an IMG, a US citizen and ECFMG certified. I am currently working as a UR coordinator at one of the prime healthcare facilities. Thank you!

Hi Dr. Weiss, I am wondering if you still accept candidates. I am currently a PGY 1 in FM. My program accreditation has lost, but I can be at my program until 06/30/2020. Even though it is an FM program, we have a lot of medical floor rotation which is 32 weeks out of 42 weeks including 7 weeks of night float. I got good training in Internal Medicine. I want to apply to your program if it is possible. Thank you!