Feedback New Ad banner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samac

Rojo extraordinaire, gave away my tinfoil to PSV
7+ Year Member
Contest Winner!
Reaction score
I totally understand ads keep the site running, but the new ad banner at the top of the page on mobile is really interfering with flow on the site. it covers up a significant portion of the page and when you minimize it the arrow stays on the main menu bar
0031638D-2090-40F4-B018-BEAD038E5049.png

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
It also shows up even for lifetime donors and I thought we didn't get ads :thinking:

or maybe I just had that impression because I don't have ads when I'm on my computer

Reactions: 1 users
It also shows up even for lifetime donors and I thought we didn't get ads :thinking:

or maybe I just had that impression because I don't have ads when I'm on my computer
Yes, that is an error. Will have it fixed later tonight. Sorry about that!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I totally understand ads keep the site running, but the new ad banner at the top of the page on mobile is really interfering with flow on the site. it covers up a significant portion of the page and when you minimize it the arrow stays on the main menu bar View attachment 353094
It’s not supposed to be showing for any logged in member. We’ll get it resolved later today.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Let us know if this is showing up for you as a logged in member - it should only be displayed for guests (logged out).

These ads have been showing up for me as a logged in member on my mobile devise.

@WildWing I am using a web browser to access the site. I’m not using the mobile app.

I was able to reproduce the banner just now by entering the Medical Student MD, Medical Student DO, and Clinical Rotations forums.