New Admissions Officer at JABSOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feargift

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although, my field is not in medicine (Geophysics), I met the new JABSOM admissions officer. He is WONDERFUL. He is MUCH nicer and more student oriented (really interested in helping those wanting to attend med school) than the woman that retired. The woman that retired (her initials: M.N.) was dismissive, and very rude. This is really good news for the premeds wanting to attend JABSOM.

I am not wanting to attend med school. This is awesome for students wanting to attend there!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Although, my field is not in medicine (Geophysics), I met the new JABSOM admissions officer. He is WONDERFUL. He is MUCH nicer and more student oriented (really interested in helping those wanting to attend med school) than the woman that retired. The woman that retired (her initials: M.N.) was dismissive, and very rude. This is really good news for the premeds wanting to attend JABSOM.

I am not wanting to attend med school. This is awesome for students wanting to attend there!!!

What is JAB? This is a very strange post. How would you have interactions with medical school admissions?

Reactions: 1 user
What is JAB? This is a very strange post. How would you have interactions with medical school admissions?
John A Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii. Unless I googled it incorrectly :shrug:

Don't update me until the entire Georgetown admissions office staff has been replaced.

Reactions: 1 user