New Berkeley Review Chemistry Biology I and II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peacerosetx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Peace. I have both of these books for sale they are in new condition. The blurb below is from their website about the books. Normally all four books are $120. I am selling for $95.

Biology Book I
Section I: Nerve and Muscle; Section II: Heart and Lungs; Section III: Gastrointestinal Tract and Kidney; Section IV: Reproduction and Development; Section V: Endocrinolgy and Immunology.

Biology Book II
Section VI: Structure and Function in Cells and Viruses; Section VII: Metabolic Components; Section VIII: Metabolic Pathways; Section IX: Genetic Information; Section X: Expression of Genetic Information.

General Chemistry Book I
Section I: Stoichiometry; Section II: Atomic Theory; Section III: Equilibrium; Section IV: Acids and Bases; Section V: Buffers and Titrations;

General Chemistry Book II
Section VI: Gases; Section VII: Phases and Phase Changes; Section VIII: Thermochemistry; Section IX: Kinetics; Section X: Electrochemistry.

send me a message if you are interested. Fast shipping please include $5.00. I am in Texas so mid-way to most places :)

Peace.

Members don't see this ad.

Today Saturday March 12th @ CST 12:00 I have received enough interest in this book. If I do not sell it to the people who have already contacted me i will re-post/ and update this thread again. I do not want to waste anyone's time or create any false hope. God bless.