new book 'Get Into Vet School...' is good

Started by VetsRule
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VetsRule

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the risk of helping you compete with me when I apply to vet school – this book was great. There was a lot in it I already knew but some of the author's advice I had never heard from my pre-vet advisor or on this board. One chapter ‘Big Mistakes You Must Avoid’ surprised me – I was about to make a mistake with my application this fall. He explains how admissions committees tear apart your application – and he has worked at more than Cornell. I highly recommend it http://www.lulu.com/content/675557 He says on his consulting web site that his service is not for those who have a pre-vet advisor – more for high school students and those who finished college www.prevetadvising.com I see he had some negative comments on SDN last week when the book came out - I think you should read this new book before commenting.