New Book: How to get into vet school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Equine2285

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally a book for VET kids, not Medicine, law, engineering, etc!!! YAY!

Thought you guys might be interested. It's written by the ex-director of admissions at cornell, Joseph M. Piekunka. The book is titled: Get Into Veterinary School: Insights by an Admissions
Expert. It may be found at http://www.lulu.com/content/675557

Hope that helps next years class!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, I ordered mine!

Another parasite on the admissions process. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly. Have you seen his admissions "consulting" website? www.PrevetAdvising.com

$29 for a 15 minute phone appointment to tell you exactly what the friendly administrative assistants at each school will tell you for free.

His website looks like something I would have made in high school. Props though for no blinking text or midi files.

after "previewing" the first few pages, i think this board is probably a way better resource (AND FREE). at least here one can read the experiences of hundreds of different students appling to more than just cornell. plus cornell has left a bitter taste in my mouth -- with their formulas, their elitism, and their superior attiutde. i'd pass for sure (or just gently browse at the bookstore).