1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

New City, New Jobs?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by akamplace, Apr 30, 2007.

1. akamplace

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    :D For those who have been accepted to Pharmacy school, what are you going to do to prepare yourself this summer and where do you plan on working this fall (if you are going to be working at all?) - dont know if there is thread like this or not. :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. omnione

omnione SDN Pharmoderator
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Assuming I don't have to retake stuff during the summer, I'll probably finish my research position at my school.

I might work a few hours during pharmacy school so that I get acclimated to the pharmacy setting more as an intern.

Given that the next four years will be a grind and that the previous five years of college have worn me out, I really want to kick back a little. I'll probably wake up around noon everyday, catch some summer movies, get drunk, and make a trip to Las Vegas.:D

4. akamplace

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Dont spend all the money you dont have yet :laugh:

Just kidding, :)

5. greatdeals225

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    lol.. there is a thread similar to this...

i plan on taking a short trip to an area i have never been to.. then work close to full time this summer as I want to get ahead on tuition.. although it will never be enough !