New City, New Jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akamplace

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D For those who have been accepted to Pharmacy school, what are you going to do to prepare yourself this summer and where do you plan on working this fall (if you are going to be working at all?) - dont know if there is thread like this or not. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming I don't have to retake stuff during the summer, I'll probably finish my research position at my school.

I might work a few hours during pharmacy school so that I get acclimated to the pharmacy setting more as an intern.

Given that the next four years will be a grind and that the previous five years of college have worn me out, I really want to kick back a little. I'll probably wake up around noon everyday, catch some summer movies, get drunk, and make a trip to Las Vegas.:D

Dont spend all the money you dont have yet :laugh:

Just kidding, :)

lol.. there is a thread similar to this...

i plan on taking a short trip to an area i have never been to.. then work close to full time this summer as I want to get ahead on tuition.. although it will never be enough !