New CPJE Updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quickpic007

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any California people have new info on CPJE to MPJE? Been thinking of making the move if I can just pass that test!!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m sure someone can send you the answer key

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Any California people have new info on CPJE to MPJE? Been thinking of making the move if I can just pass that test!!
The CPJE itself isn't really that hard to pass. I went to a school on the east coast and passed on my first attempt ~3 years after graduation.

As for the license itself, I've never used it in California since there's no way I can afford to live there lol. It is nice to have in your back pocket and is helpful for any pharmacy operations that may ship there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The CPJE itself isn't really that hard to pass. I went to a school on the east coast and passed on my first attempt ~3 years after graduation.

As for the license itself, I've never used it in California since there's no way I can afford to live there lol. It is nice to have in your back pocket and is helpful for any pharmacy operations that may ship there.

The parts of CA that pay obscenely high are cheap to live in. Imperial, Fresno, Methstate.

The parts of CA that pay obscenely high are cheap to live in. Imperial, Fresno, Methstate.

If they ever figure out the bullet train, Fresno will be like a quick/commutable ride to Silicon Valley.