New Dilemma

Started by j12813145
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j12813145

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have an interview scheduled for Dominican College this Friday, but I have heard sooo many horror stories (lawsuits, loss of accreditdation , discrimination) that I am scared to even go! I also just found out I was accepted to another school this morning so I am torn. Is anyone on here that currently goes to Dominican College that could give me some insight on the school? I tried to search on Facebook as well as student reviews and all I've heard are these crazy stories 🙁. Also, what is the proper way to back out of an interview that you have already scheduled? (just in case)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I should just email them like,
Thank you for inviting for an interview, but I have decided to attend another school?

Yes, you can decline from further consideration with the program. Make it cordial and official.