New dually accreditied program in Oregon

Started by Red Beard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just noticed that a new program has been approved in Oregon to take students next year, ACGME and AOA accredited.

http://opportunities.osteopathic.or...program_id=187713&hosp_id=182458&returnPage=1

"Is the program a dually accredited AOA/ACGME program? No"

I think you misread the site, it says the program is not dually accredited, but then explains what a dually accredited program is. You may have read this part. Great to have a new AOA Ortho program though!!
 
Jeez, you are right. My bad.

Anyway, I am not an ortho guy, but just noticed it while browsing.
 
Jeez, you are right. My bad.

Anyway, I am not an ortho guy, but just noticed it while browsing.

It's alright ... I've seen people post things exactly like that a million times because of how confusing it's written. It's seriously nice that the Western branch in Oregon is actually starting residencies though ... not just opening a branch to cram in more students with no new residencies.