New earrings for Poety

Started by Anasazi23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i thought about how twistedly hilarious it would be to start out wearing one of these pins on my white coat, but decided i'd rather not pay $17 to support their idiotic cause in the process. :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you guys seen the LiveStrong bracelet that says "Check your Head"? Its for public awareness of mental health, wish i could find a link, but Google's not my friend tonight 🙁
 
Solideliquid said:
Have you guys seen the LiveStrong bracelet that says "Check your Head"? Its for public awareness of mental health, wish i could find a link, but Google's not my friend tonight 🙁

I've got a friend that has a livestrong type blue bracelet that says "stop the revolving door" given out at last year's APA.

Easier said than done.
 
I found this random webpage while looking for something else. Sort of simplistic but interesting...the concept of replacing madness with revoking of beauty. I know I deal with similar concepts all the time in the hospital.

Then again, I would have treated her differently. What would you have done different, given the information we know?
 
Interesting - but I mean come on, who would want to live persecuted and skinny? pfffttt 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anasazi23 said:
Poety's next Valentine's card. 😍
😉

As someone who did research on the role of the mesolimbic system in sexual motivation and reward... that is awesome! I shall dispatch one to my thesis advisor immediately. :laugh: