Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Just thought I would pass this on. Found it while reading recent Monitor on Psychology mag. It lists the 2004-2005 faculty salaries for doctoral and masters departments. I like the increases that I see.
Example doctoral departments:
lecturer: 45723, assistant professor: 54687, associate professor: 64495, and the big jump to full professor: 97252.
Full data available at:
http://research.apa.org/facsal20042005.pdf
Being as how I plan on going into academia the slight increase in salaries makes me happy (of course geographical locations makes a difference, etc.), but I hope the trend continues.
Just thought I would pass this on. Found it while reading recent Monitor on Psychology mag. It lists the 2004-2005 faculty salaries for doctoral and masters departments. I like the increases that I see.
Example doctoral departments:
lecturer: 45723, assistant professor: 54687, associate professor: 64495, and the big jump to full professor: 97252.
Full data available at:
http://research.apa.org/facsal20042005.pdf
Being as how I plan on going into academia the slight increase in salaries makes me happy (of course geographical locations makes a difference, etc.), but I hope the trend continues.