J

jot

whoa - looks all crazy - its goign to take a while to get use to it. pretty snazzy though.
-jot

exigente chica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
It WILL take a while to get used to. Even the login is different now, and I can't find my avator.
Ohh well, i still love SDN!!:love:

About the Ads

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by exigente chica
It WILL take a while to get used to. Even the login is different now, and I can't find my avator.
I'm in love with SDN as well...

by the way, I sent you a PM a long time ago answering your question about Cleveland life. Did you ever check it? It might have got deleted with the new server and all...

NineSixteen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Baltimore
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by exigente chica
Did you check in the user options? I had a hard time finding mine again, but it was there...I had to scroll through a few times before I found the old familiar avator :)

Good Luck!

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
I don't know if I like this new look. But, if it's faster and doesn't break down every 2 days... then it's way better! :)

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
have times always been reported in Greenwich Median time on SDN? I was a little worried that I had been on my computer at work for a full 5 hours doing nothing but reading SDN and checking AMCAS transmissions until I realized we're not in Eastern Standard.

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by DW
have times always been reported in Greenwich Median time on SDN? I was a little worried that I had been on my computer at work for a full 5 hours doing nothing but reading SDN and checking AMCAS transmissions until I realized we're not in Eastern Standard.
you can set the time zone to represent where you are! thus it won't be stuck on eastern time anymore :)

Lee

Sleestack
Staff member
Administrator
20+ Year Member
Dec 31, 1999
Status
Attending Physician
The new search function is amazing. It's able to go through the entire site in just a few seconds with hardly any additional server load.

Lee

Sleestack
Staff member
Administrator
20+ Year Member
Dec 31, 1999
Status
Attending Physician
Don't worry. If you hate the current style there will be other styles available soon.

The new forums allows guests to select from many different styles -- so you can find one that you like best. The style that you see now is the "default style."

There should be some new styles available within 72 hours.

Smoke This

Sweet cuppin' cakes!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Don't worry. If you hate the current style there will be other styles available soon.

The new forums allows guests to select from many different styles -- so you can find one that you like best. The style that you see now is the "default style."

There should be some new styles available within 72 hours.
Dang. That's great!

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Wanna go Old Skool SDN?

http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

Select "SDN Old Skool" for your Style Set (located right above the Avatar selection field).

It's not exactly like the old style, but it's closer. I'll work on it some more.
I like it!

Is it possible to make the links a different color from normal text? (yes i fear change ;) )

thanks! :)

About the Ads