new forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jot

whoa - looks all crazy - its goign to take a while to get use to it. pretty snazzy though.
-jot

Members don't see this ad.

this is sweet, it will take some getting use to.

It WILL take a while to get used to. Even the login is different now, and I can't find my avator.
Ohh well, i still love SDN!!:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by exigente chica
It WILL take a while to get used to. Even the login is different now, and I can't find my avator.

I'm in love with SDN as well...

by the way, I sent you a PM a long time ago answering your question about Cleveland life. Did you ever check it? It might have got deleted with the new server and all...

Originally posted by exigente chica

Did you check in the user options? I had a hard time finding mine again, but it was there...I had to scroll through a few times before I found the old familiar avator :)

Good Luck!

I don't know if I like this new look. But, if it's faster and doesn't break down every 2 days... then it's way better! :)

I agree it will take some getting used to. But it's cool. :love:

have times always been reported in Greenwich Median time on SDN? I was a little worried that I had been on my computer at work for a full 5 hours doing nothing but reading SDN and checking AMCAS transmissions until I realized we're not in Eastern Standard.

Originally posted by DW
have times always been reported in Greenwich Median time on SDN? I was a little worried that I had been on my computer at work for a full 5 hours doing nothing but reading SDN and checking AMCAS transmissions until I realized we're not in Eastern Standard.

you can set the time zone to represent where you are! thus it won't be stuck on eastern time anymore :)

I think it is a lot better just because of the search function being back!:clap:

The new search function is amazing. It's able to go through the entire site in just a few seconds with hardly any additional server load.

I don't like this feeling of being boxed in! I much prefer the old forum format.

Don't worry. If you hate the current style there will be other styles available soon.

The new forums allows guests to select from many different styles -- so you can find one that you like best. The style that you see now is the "default style."

There should be some new styles available within 72 hours.

Lee, you are so awesome! Mil gracias!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Don't worry. If you hate the current style there will be other styles available soon.

The new forums allows guests to select from many different styles -- so you can find one that you like best. The style that you see now is the "default style."

There should be some new styles available within 72 hours.
Dang. That's great!

Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Wanna go Old Skool SDN?

http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

Select "SDN Old Skool" for your Style Set (located right above the Avatar selection field).

It's not exactly like the old style, but it's closer. I'll work on it some more.

I like it!

Is it possible to make the links a different color from normal text? (yes i fear change ;) )

thanks! :)