New Grad Travel PT

Started by gaitorDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gaitorDPT

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys! I'm about to start Travel PT, and was hoping to get some advice/guidance from anyone who has experience with it. I'm a new graduate, and am currently aligned with Advanced, Aspen, and Aureus travel companies. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
Hey I am a current travel PT and I actually created a FB group where we post high paying travel jobs every week. I have been able to secure jobs ranging from $1900-$2200/week after taxes as a new grad (equivalent to a $140k-$185k salary).

Feel free to join the group. We also provide articles regarding negotiation tips and business skills. A lot of therapists get low balled by recruiters and we make sure that doesn’t happen in our group due to the arrangements we have with the different travel companies we use.