New guy here. What about PR Hyperlearning for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnnnyD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm a new guy here at SDN and was just browsing and havent really seen any references to Princeton Review's Hyperlearning for DAT. I purchased the books for the course alone since there was not a PR DAT course offered in my area. It came with 4 practice DAT exams as well.

Has anyone had any success with these books, or have I been wasting my time studying them???:mad:

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You try let us know. But I have never heard of review materials for the DAT from TPR. They are ok 7.5 out of 10 for the MCAT.
Haha alright I can do that. I just got achiever so Ill take a practice test soon on that and will compare with others first achiever scores.

Ya, TPR has a weird deal with their DAT material. I called up there trying to take the actual DAT review class with them and they said it wasnt offered in my area due to low demand. I find that kind of hard to believe considering they are located on campus in the heart of a D1 school with aprox. 40,000 students... You'd think a handful of them would be pre-dent haha.