New Hampshire FM salary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KeikoTanaka

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know mid-west salaries for FM in rural areas is really high (well, higher than coastal counterparts) but I'm wondering if this rural salary pattern is also seen in rural areas of NH and Maine? I heard NH has one of the highest Doctor salaries in the country (Like #4-6?) but is #1 for primary care, yet, anecdotally, I see way more people posting about high income PCP jobs in north Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Etc etc than I ever see posting about in New Hampshire. Can anyone speak to life style/practice arrangements/salaries of rural New Hampshire? Also, can anyone speak as to differences between northern rural NH and southern rural NH in terms of income and practice style?