new jersey Part 1 study partner

Started by docdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docdds

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those who are preparing for Part 1 and live in new jersey area,plz reply if you are looking for a study partner.

I'm retaking part 1 and hence am well versed with the kind of preparation needed......just need a good buddy to nail Part 1!! 🙂
 
hey,
am I'm retaking part 1 too, and i live in edison nj.
i really wanna crack this, cant afford to loose again... am really interested, if you are interested i can send you my email id. so that you can pm. when are you retaking?🙂
 
For all those who are preparing for Part 1 and live in new jersey area,plz reply if you are looking for a study partner.

I'm retaking part 1 and hence am well versed with the kind of preparation needed......just need a good buddy to nail Part 1!! 🙂


hi...even im intrested to join u ppl...ill b retaking the exam in nov..i want to disscuss more of quetion papers togethr...u can contact me [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those who are preparing for Part 1 and live in new jersey area,plz reply if you are looking for a study partner.

I'm retaking part 1 and hence am well versed with the kind of preparation needed......just need a good buddy to nail Part 1!! 🙂

hey docdds,
im in phlidalphia and r u intrested to study..............plz do dell me have u taken this exam before???????
what all subjects have u started and what books r u following?
 
Hello!
I am an International Dentist working on getting licensed here in the US and the first step is to take the NBDE I. I am looking for someone in the New Jersey area who would be interested in partnering up to study.. I hope to take it in about 2 months (end of April 2014).. I need some motivation..Please let me know if you are interested!