new job update question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barrelgrubber321

Reaction score
I have been interviewing for new jobs lately bc my current role is... frustrating.. but I was named employee of the month last month

I was planning on updating schools when I got a new job but I'm not sure if I should include my employee of the month achievement in that update, I feel like it is a decent testament to my commitment to show patients compassion but I'm not sure of the optics on "I was promoted then made employee of the month then I quit for this other very different role that I am excited about"

my promotion was in many of my secondaries so I don't feel like just "employee of the month" is significant enough for a stand alone update but I certainly would like to update schools next month and feel like a new job is the right update to send with some other little things sprinkled in with it

should this be one of the things to add to it or not

Members don't see this ad.

I have been interviewing for new jobs lately bc my current role is... frustrating.. but I was named employee of the month last month

I was planning on updating schools when I got a new job but I'm not sure if I should include my employee of the month achievement in that update, I feel like it is a decent testament to my commitment to show patients compassion but I'm not sure of the optics on "I was promoted then made employee of the month then I quit for this other very different role that I am excited about"

my promotion was in many of my secondaries so I don't feel like just "employee of the month" is significant enough for a stand alone update but I certainly would like to update schools next month and feel like a new job is the right update to send with some other little things sprinkled in with it

I would not include Employee of the Month. I would not update on a new job until you've been there at least 6 weeks (ie, past the usual probationary period).

Reactions: 1 user

No, just no

Reactions: 1 user

Updating schools with Employee of the Month would show a sense of humor. The problem is that it doesn't necessarily show an intentional sense of humor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users