New Links posted on Pathology Resident Wiki

Started by zao275
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zao275

Assistant Professor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my ap/cp boards last week. I will post my thoughts/experiences soon on the pathology wiki. I will post link here when I do that (probably in a couple weeks...I need to pack my house and move for fellowship first!).

Also, in the course of studying for boards, I found a lot of great pathology websites, particularly for CP but also for AP. I post most of the good links I find to the links page on the wiki: http://pathinfo.wikia.com/wiki/Pathology_Links

I hope you all find it useful.
 
Just finished my ap/cp boards last week. I will post my thoughts/experiences soon on the pathology wiki. I will post link here when I do that (probably in a couple weeks...I need to pack my house and move for fellowship first!).

Also, in the course of studying for boards, I found a lot of great pathology websites, particularly for CP but also for AP. I post most of the good links I find to the links page on the wiki: http://pathinfo.wikia.com/wiki/Pathology_Links

I hope you all find it useful.

awesome! thanks for taking hte time do do that!