New MCAT Study Schedule Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As part of our nonprofit mission, SDN is always looking for opportunities to help reduce expenses for our membership and the the entire pre-health community. We do this is by building or funding development of free online services that benefit the pre-health community.

A few months ago, SDN provided a seed grant to help the development of a new nonprofit study schedule site. The site has just become available for initial beta testing. I encourage you to give it a try and post your thoughts and recommendations.

Go now to StudySchedule at http://www.studyschedule.org/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 13 users
StudySchedule generates a schedule based on presumed bought items.

I never spend money on items unless I know it will for a fact help me. Is there any way to customize it so that I choose what questions/books I will use?

StudySchedule generates a schedule based on presumed bought items.

I never spend money on items unless I know it will for a fact help me. Is there any way to customize it so that I choose what questions/books I will use?
Yes, that's a component of how it works - you tell it what you have. It also has free resources too, such as Kahn Academy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have been using study schedule passively ever since I started MCAT studying.

One flaw I have noticed on it is that despite changing the settings so that my discipline difficulties are different I keep generating the same study schedule.

The best method that has worked for me for content review is studying topics I haven't covered in classes, mastering it using practice questions from textbooks and using study schedule as a daily guide if I can't find new material my classes haven't covered yet.

It's a great resource and I do appreciate the check box ability that @Matthew9Thirtyfive spoke about.