New MCAT Study Schedule Resource

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Lee, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator

Attending Physician
    As part of our nonprofit mission, SDN is always looking for opportunities to help reduce expenses for our membership and the the entire pre-health community. We do this is by building or funding development of free online services that benefit the pre-health community.

A few months ago, SDN provided a seed grant to help the development of a new nonprofit study schedule site. The site has just become available for initial beta testing. I encourage you to give it a try and post your thoughts and recommendations.

Go now to StudySchedule at http://www.studyschedule.org/

DBC03, 9bbn, cmeodt and 11 others like this.
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sunbodi

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    StudySchedule generates a schedule based on presumed bought items.

I never spend money on items unless I know it will for a fact help me. Is there any way to customize it so that I choose what questions/books I will use?

4. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator

Attending Physician
    Yes, that's a component of how it works - you tell it what you have. It also has free resources too, such as Kahn Academy.

Sunbodi likes this.
  5. Matthew9Thirtyfive

Looks like this would be super helpful if you like to map things out and check them off as you go. Good stuff.

Lee likes this.
  6. Sunbodi

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I have been using study schedule passively ever since I started MCAT studying.

One flaw I have noticed on it is that despite changing the settings so that my discipline difficulties are different I keep generating the same study schedule.

The best method that has worked for me for content review is studying topics I haven't covered in classes, mastering it using practice questions from textbooks and using study schedule as a daily guide if I can't find new material my classes haven't covered yet.

It's a great resource and I do appreciate the check box ability that @Matthew9Thirtyfive spoke about.