• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

toothsie

15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
hi everybody,
I am new to sdn and am v.happy to be a part of it.for past few days, I have been trying to join you guys but had some login problems and at alast I am glad I made itand looking forward to interact with u guys.

About the Ads

toothsie

15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
hello friends,
thanks for the welcome.about myself,....yes I am from India and took my part1 in dec.2003(point noted sam) my score is 89 and am planning to give my part2 this year though haven't started prep. yet and Henna I tried to register using my lycos e-mail acc.but cldn't. once I switched to yahoo, it was fine.
thanks and bye for now.

About the Ads

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by toothsie
took my part1 in dec.2003(point noted sam) my score is 89 and am planning to give my part2 --------------------------------------------------

Well I do know a proverb in my native language regarding this "taking part 1" and "giving part 1".... but am scared to tell it becos it might hurt people:scared: :smuggrin:

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by dentaldoc
Well I do know a proverb in my native language regarding this "taking part 1" and "giving part 1".... but am scared to tell it becos it might hurt people:scared: :smuggrin:

I always assumed it was a translation issue for Indians to use "give" instead of "take". I assume in Indians's native language you guys say "give an exam".

What's the proverb? will you pm it to me? Thanks.

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Ann 03
yup to me too,dental doc.
i didnt comment bcoz even a small thing misunderstood creates an issue sometimes.

I agree. I still haven't recovered from the schock that the "Cultural Diversity" thread caused on me. I was astonished, and still am. btw, check my new thread "The New Americans".

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.