This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evelina_h

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I love this forum,i find it very helpful!I have a question,can someone tell me what do you mean by "Decks"???
thnx in advance,

evelina :)

Members don't see this ad.

hi evelina. where are you from?
evelina_h said:
Hi everybody,
I love this forum,i find it very helpful!I have a question,can someone tell me what do you mean by "Decks"???
thnx in advance,

evelina :)

emsi said:
hi evelina. where are you from?

hey Emsi,
could you pls answer my question instead of asking me where am i from??
thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
evelina_h said:
hey Emsi,
could you pls answer my question instead of asking me where am i from??
thank you

and you expect any help with this attitude??? jeezz girl........

Hey , be more polite, with that attitud you are not going to find any help here or anywhere! :thumbdown:

i think its the same guy who asked about the decks before, same enrollment date at SDN and same question. :smuggrin:

Hey that was rude, too new to the forum and the country. You still need more time to settle down.

bridge said:
Hey that was rude, too new to the forum and the country. You still need more time to settle down.
hey i dont see anything rude about what evelina said...!!! she was asking a certain Q and the guy answer her with another Q!! why should she answer his nonsense Q anyway?!! and im not her im sammy big daddy :cool:
i thought you guys will be kind of supportive and helpful not discoureging like what i saw but its okey :wow: undefinedundefined

gsmm said:
i think its the same guy who asked about the decks before, same enrollment date at SDN and same question. :smuggrin:
hey if you ment me that not true...! but anyway can u focus on ur study rather than the enrollment dates hahahaha and people :D

since this name - evelina, is very common in my homeland, i was asking in order to send her a PM in our linguage an to answer to her quetion. this was easier for me. now, i hope that she is not from my homeland. i remeber that few weeks ago i was asking something, and first few posts which i recieved were also questions. but this didn`t frustrate me and i answered to everyone, without being rude and est...
evelina_h said:
hey if you ment me that not true...! but anyway can u focus on ur study rather than the enrollment dates hahahaha and people :D