New NAPLEX scores officially released

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any school under 80% should just be shut down. 50% pass rate? Are you kidding me?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I saw an article that a pharmacist gave an opioid instead of antibiotics. I wonder if these students in this case will call and tell the patient to go to ER immediately.
ok so the guy went to the safe or lockbox and thought he was getting antibiotics? they store opioids and antibiotics next to each other? this sounds like troll talk buddy, any references? ...........exactly..............

ok so the guy went to the safe or lockbox and thought he was getting antibiotics? they store opioids and antibiotics next to each other? this sounds like troll talk buddy, any references? ...........exactly..............

I don't know why you are digging up a 3+ month old thread but I will bite: B.C. man hospitalized after pharmacy accidentally gives him powerful opioid

It was Canada, but it did happen (also very close to the time of this original post). Additionally, every store I worked at only locked up C2's leaving several C3's for a potential mix-up (Tylenol #3 for example) that doesn't involve the safe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone want to sell their 2020 PNN book?
I’m interested. Send me a msg

Geeze... I remember when I took the NAPLEX... Failing was not an option whatsoever. I studied day and night for about 2 weeks before I took it.

I think it’s excessive student loan returns which fuel video game addiction or something like that. These kids are just too damn lazy.

It's that + the fact that these grads can't find jobs afterwards.. so why study for an exam that won't even guarantee them a job

Reactions: 1 user
It's that + the fact that these grads can't find jobs afterwards.. so why study for an exam that won't even guarantee them a job
Because failing guarantees no job.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I think you are a new pharmacist? Just a suggestion. If you are ever involved with a serious medication error - you should always recommend that they call their doctor, or just go to the ER, right away.
If the patient experiences an ADR, and you took the captains seat, it’s sue central.

That was his point, that these new graduates who barely passed NAPLEX, and that only after 3 or 4 tries, how often will they recognize a serious med errror compared to a non-serious med error?

Those scores are ridiculously low. Yikes, I am embarrassed by my alma matar's average......it was like 98% when I graduated, it's much lower than that now. And while a few schools scores have went up, going through the list, it seems like most schools scores are on a downward trend, even the "good" schools. This has to go back to the pool of candidates that they have to select from.

All these people who keep posting for advice on how to pass NAPLEX after failing it 2 or 3 times, need to look at this list. Schools are seriously failing their students.

Reactions: 1 users
MCP Boston actually went up from 2017 prob because fewer misguided parents stopped pushing their kids into it (I mean still bad like sub-85% but it was ~75% in 2017 either all attempts or first-timers)

Nice CPJE results for April-Nov 2019 too

Code:
April 2019 - November 2019                       April 2018 - September 2018

CA School         Fail Pass Total    % P         CA School         Fail  Pass Total    % P

UCSF                18   87   105   82.9         UCSF                17    87   104   83.7

UOP                 56  135   191   70.7         UOP                 25   164   189   86.8

USC                 24  131   155   84.5         USC                  4   172   176   97.7

Western             16  107   123   87.0         Western             11   106   117   90.6

Loma Linda          16   35    51   68.6         Loma Linda          13    55    68   80.9

UCSD                 7   47    54   87.0         UCSD                 5    57    62   91.9

Touro               21   54    75   72.0         Touro                8    86    94   91.5

Cal Northstate      14   36    50   72.0         Cal Northstate       9   104   113   92.0

Keck                18   28    46   60.9         Keck                 2    45    47   95.7

West Coast          12   26    38   68.4         West Coast           4    15    19   78.9

Chapman             19   49    68   72.1         Chapman              8    42    50   84.0

CA Health Sciences  11   20    31   64.5         CA Health Sciences   5    32    37   86.5

Total              232  755   987   76.5         Total              111   965  1076   89.7

Enjoy the failure. Keck kek

Don't have to run a chi-square test to know that this is garbo

Last year everyone was ****ting on UCSF but lol @ USC, UOP

Last edited:
Everyone should pass the NAPLEX the first time unless they are seriously ill and can't get it refunded/moved. Seriously, it is pass/fail and no one will ever care what your score was other than passing. I failed a MPJE by a point for a state I hadn't worked in before. I would figure MPJE passing rate is depressed by people taking it for other states where they are less familiar.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning."

Flip it around. Losing by an inch or a mile is still losing. No license and prob no job

Reactions: 1 users