You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New NAPLEX scores officially released
Started by VA77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ok so the guy went to the safe or lockbox and thought he was getting antibiotics? they store opioids and antibiotics next to each other? this sounds like troll talk buddy, any references? ...........exactly..............I saw an article that a pharmacist gave an opioid instead of antibiotics. I wonder if these students in this case will call and tell the patient to go to ER immediately.
ok so the guy went to the safe or lockbox and thought he was getting antibiotics? they store opioids and antibiotics next to each other? this sounds like troll talk buddy, any references? ...........exactly..............
I don't know why you are digging up a 3+ month old thread but I will bite: B.C. man hospitalized after pharmacy accidentally gives him powerful opioid
It was Canada, but it did happen (also very close to the time of this original post). Additionally, every store I worked at only locked up C2's leaving several C3's for a potential mix-up (Tylenol #3 for example) that doesn't involve the safe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GracedbyGod
New Member
Does anyone want to sell their 2020 PNN book?
I’m interested. Send me a msg
I’m interested. Send me a msg
D
deleted562805
70% or higher. MPJE is a harder test.For NAPLEX, agreed; I would argue for 90% or higher. However, what about the MPJE cutoff?
Geeze... I remember when I took the NAPLEX... Failing was not an option whatsoever. I studied day and night for about 2 weeks before I took it.
I think it’s excessive student loan returns which fuel video game addiction or something like that. These kids are just too damn lazy.
It's that + the fact that these grads can't find jobs afterwards.. so why study for an exam that won't even guarantee them a job
Because failing guarantees no job.It's that + the fact that these grads can't find jobs afterwards.. so why study for an exam that won't even guarantee them a job
I think you are a new pharmacist? Just a suggestion. If you are ever involved with a serious medication error - you should always recommend that they call their doctor, or just go to the ER, right away.
If the patient experiences an ADR, and you took the captains seat, it’s sue central.
That was his point, that these new graduates who barely passed NAPLEX, and that only after 3 or 4 tries, how often will they recognize a serious med errror compared to a non-serious med error?
Those scores are ridiculously low. Yikes, I am embarrassed by my alma matar's average......it was like 98% when I graduated, it's much lower than that now. And while a few schools scores have went up, going through the list, it seems like most schools scores are on a downward trend, even the "good" schools. This has to go back to the pool of candidates that they have to select from.
All these people who keep posting for advice on how to pass NAPLEX after failing it 2 or 3 times, need to look at this list. Schools are seriously failing their students.
All these people who keep posting for advice on how to pass NAPLEX after failing it 2 or 3 times, need to look at this list. Schools are seriously failing their students.
MCP Boston actually went up from 2017 prob because fewer misguided parents stopped pushing their kids into it (I mean still bad like sub-85% but it was ~75% in 2017 either all attempts or first-timers)
Nice CPJE results for April-Nov 2019 too
Enjoy the failure.Keck kek
Don't have to run a chi-square test to know that this is garbo
Last year everyone was ****ting on UCSF but lol @ USC, UOP
Nice CPJE results for April-Nov 2019 too
Code:
April 2019 - November 2019 April 2018 - September 2018
CA School Fail Pass Total % P CA School Fail Pass Total % P
UCSF 18 87 105 82.9 UCSF 17 87 104 83.7
UOP 56 135 191 70.7 UOP 25 164 189 86.8
USC 24 131 155 84.5 USC 4 172 176 97.7
Western 16 107 123 87.0 Western 11 106 117 90.6
Loma Linda 16 35 51 68.6 Loma Linda 13 55 68 80.9
UCSD 7 47 54 87.0 UCSD 5 57 62 91.9
Touro 21 54 75 72.0 Touro 8 86 94 91.5
Cal Northstate 14 36 50 72.0 Cal Northstate 9 104 113 92.0
Keck 18 28 46 60.9 Keck 2 45 47 95.7
West Coast 12 26 38 68.4 West Coast 4 15 19 78.9
Chapman 19 49 68 72.1 Chapman 8 42 50 84.0
CA Health Sciences 11 20 31 64.5 CA Health Sciences 5 32 37 86.5
Total 232 755 987 76.5 Total 111 965 1076 89.7
Enjoy the failure.
Don't have to run a chi-square test to know that this is garbo
Last year everyone was ****ting on UCSF but lol @ USC, UOP
Last edited:
Everyone should pass the NAPLEX the first time unless they are seriously ill and can't get it refunded/moved. Seriously, it is pass/fail and no one will ever care what your score was other than passing. I failed a MPJE by a point for a state I hadn't worked in before. I would figure MPJE passing rate is depressed by people taking it for other states where they are less familiar.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning."