New on here and waiting to hear from AUC

Started by tsmiffe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tsmiffe

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just signed up on here and I just want to know what my chances are with AUC...and other options at this point. My GPA is pretty terrible, its like a 2.75. I graduated in 2007 with a BA, then came back in 2009 and will graduate in a few weeks with a BS as well. I brought it up from where it was and have a good trend but the credit hours I have before are sticking hard with my previous bad habits. Anyway, I got a 26O on the MCAT, I have a pub and tons of really good EC's and letters of rec. I got rejected from SGU, Ross accepted me into MERP, and I am waiting on AUC. I really have no idea what my chances are or if MERP is a good idea. Anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks.
 
prob get merp I think anything below a 3.0 or 20mcat gets merped. Heard a lot of good thing from merp students that its actually a huge help. Did sgu say why they rejected you.
 
thanks for the input. I assume GPA, but SGU was really strange, I asked why I was rejected and she basically refused to tell me anything else. I asked again and she said she couldn't say. Really strange.