New on here and waiting to hear from AUC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tsmiffe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just signed up on here and I just want to know what my chances are with AUC...and other options at this point. My GPA is pretty terrible, its like a 2.75. I graduated in 2007 with a BA, then came back in 2009 and will graduate in a few weeks with a BS as well. I brought it up from where it was and have a good trend but the credit hours I have before are sticking hard with my previous bad habits. Anyway, I got a 26O on the MCAT, I have a pub and tons of really good EC's and letters of rec. I got rejected from SGU, Ross accepted me into MERP, and I am waiting on AUC. I really have no idea what my chances are or if MERP is a good idea. Anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

prob get merp I think anything below a 3.0 or 20mcat gets merped. Heard a lot of good thing from merp students that its actually a huge help. Did sgu say why they rejected you.

thanks for the input. I assume GPA, but SGU was really strange, I asked why I was rejected and she basically refused to tell me anything else. I asked again and she said she couldn't say. Really strange.