New Palm Program Specifically for Pre-Medical Students.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Gregory Gulick, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Gregory Gulick

Gregory Gulick Senior Member

Hey gang. There is a new Palm program out there for pre-medical students that helps manage the medical school application process. It's called GuineaMEDSCHOOL and it lets you store tons of data about different medical schools as you research which schools you want to apply to. You can store stuff like admission statistics (average GPA and so forth), pros, cons, personal contacts within the school, the school's contact information, and all those little tidbits of information that you pick-up from the SDN forums.

If you want to check it out, you can visit: www.GuineaSOFT.net and download GuineaMEDSCHOOL.

Here's a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Good luck, everybody.

G.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

is the information already in there or do you have to add them yourself?

4. Gregory Gulick

Gregory Gulick Senior Member

You add your own information as you research the schools you are interested in.

5. LoveDoc

LoveDoc Respect the Rhesus Monkey

Is there a program like this for HP Jornada?

I hate PALM. Talk about proprietary abuse, monopoly sucks.

6. MaggieD

MaggieD Member

Are you running a derivative of Linux on your Jornada? Because if you're not, I think you may be running software designed by Microsoft. That makes your monopoly comment quite ironic.
    Palm is quite good. They license the OS out to many competitors, so I don't understand why you think they are a monopoly. Sony makes some outstanding PDA's, and Handspring does as well. I think you'll find much more value and selection on the Palm side of the house.
    If a monopoly angers you, please tell me you are'nt reading this post using Windows.