You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New pieces of flair.
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
<---- Check it out. I'm a bonafide, certified, authentified PharmD. (imagine the arrow is pointing like 20 lines lower)
Everyone come get their new, fancy buttons! They're free! Woo!
He's bonafied... Yup, he's a suitor.
Submitted my request. I guess I should finally donate some beans to SDN as well. Well, maybe next paycheck.
Last edited:
He's bonafied... Yup, he's a suitor.
Submitted my request. I guess I should finally donate some beans to SDN as well. Well, maybe next paycheck.
I love that movie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you realllllly have to send in copies of your stuff? That seems like a lot of work. What will this do for me? Will I get more chicks? Will the brohams like me better?
Mikey, please respond. Thanks
-Dr. Capt JBUPrePharm, Pharm.D. No longer prepharm
Mikey, please respond. Thanks
-Dr. Capt JBUPrePharm, Pharm.D. No longer prepharm
He's bonafied... Yup, he's a suitor.
Submitted my request. I guess I should finally donate some beans to SDN as well. Well, maybe next paycheck.
I think you got the wrong bling...
He's bonafied... Yup, he's a suitor.
Submitted my request. I guess I should finally donate some beans to SDN as well. Well, maybe next paycheck.
Physician eh...
Lawlzzz
Do you realllllly have to send in copies of your stuff? That seems like a lot of work. What will this do for me? Will I get more chicks? Will the brohams like me better?
Mikey, please respond. Thanks
-Dr. Capt JBUPrePharm, Pharm.D. No longer prepharm
I sent them my state license number with a link to the verification website. Pretty simple.
I'll just have to keep working hard so I can get that badge one day 😀
Finally, a reason to go into pharmacy!
Usually not. If you use your work e-mail and submit your license number, SDN can usually just verify your license number online. Some of the specialties we offer badges for are more difficult to verify than a PharmD.Do you realllllly have to send in copies of your stuff? That seems like a lot of work. What will this do for me? Will I get more chicks? Will the brohams like me better?
Mikey, please respond. Thanks
-Dr. Capt JBUPrePharm, Pharm.D. No longer prepharm
Since you already have the military services bundle of goodies, there would be no other upgrades applied beyond the badge. For people without that other badge, they might get some upgrades depending on what other badges they already have.
fixed.I think you got the wrong bling...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 439
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K