New Research/"hot topics"

Started by PT2Bee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT2Bee

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am trying to research potential topics for an inservice and was wondering if anyone had ideas of where to look specifically for new research or new trends in PT. I have perused PubMed, Google Scholar and other related sites, but can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. I have read about stem cell therapy and adductor canal vs femoral nerve blocks, but was looking for something either lumbar spine or shoulder related. Perhaps new evidence based treatment options that may differ from the typical treatments. If anyone could point me in the direction of where to find good new resources or mention some topics they find interesting, that would be much appreciated!