New resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OHpod

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the proper way to log a clinic scenario through PRR? i see you can log through clinical log or through the activity log pathways, but which is the correct way so we can meet are 1000 visits for credit. Thanks in advance, I dont have any refernce guide to logging with this system.

Members don't see this ad.

Talk with your director, and if he can't help much, I'd suggest contacting CPME. They do have a pretty good "proper logging of surgical procedures" document, but it doesn't help with clinic encounter logging...
http://www.cpme.org/files/FileDownloads/22362.pdf

For me, clinic visits were a clinical log under Diag Med and Other Procedures> and then 'other clinical experience' or maybe a 'med/surg podiatric procedure' (if an office debridement, nail surg, etc) and with selecting "office/clinic" in the facility type field, but I don't know the new system (when I log into PRR, it still has the A/B/C activity level and just Clinical or Didactic logs... not sure what activity log is?). I know yours is now different with first/second assist level involvement, etc?