• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

New resident

OHpod

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2012
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    What is the proper way to log a clinic scenario through PRR? i see you can log through clinical log or through the activity log pathways, but which is the correct way so we can meet are 1000 visits for credit. Thanks in advance, I dont have any refernce guide to logging with this system.

Feli

Übermensch
    Lifetime Donor
    10+ Year Member
    Feb 2, 2007
    Ariz
    1. Podiatrist
      Talk with your director, and if he can't help much, I'd suggest contacting CPME. They do have a pretty good "proper logging of surgical procedures" document, but it doesn't help with clinic encounter logging...
      http://www.cpme.org/files/FileDownloads/22362.pdf

For me, clinic visits were a clinical log under Diag Med and Other Procedures> and then 'other clinical experience' or maybe a 'med/surg podiatric procedure' (if an office debridement, nail surg, etc) and with selecting "office/clinic" in the facility type field, but I don't know the new system (when I log into PRR, it still has the A/B/C activity level and just Clinical or Didactic logs... not sure what activity log is?). I know yours is now different with first/second assist level involvement, etc?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.