New School And Board Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blazenmadison

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard NBEO Part I scores were just released. This would be the first class from all new schools that took the exam. I'm curious to find out how the new OD schools (Western, UIW, and Midwestern) did.

Any reports?
 
I heard NBEO Part I scores were just released. This would be the first class from all new schools that took the exam. I'm curious to find out how the new OD schools (Western, UIW, and Midwestern) did.

Any reports?

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for any numbers from the new programs. Most schools are very secretive of their pass rates unless they're good. For that reason, you'll most likely hear nothing of their performance.