New set of 10 Next Step MCAT books

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BelleIndifference

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New, unused set of Next Step MCAT books for sale. Asking $250—10 books total: 4 content review, 5 strategy and practice books, and 1 coursebook. Tons of practice questions in all subject areas including one book devoted to just science practice questions and one to verbal practice.

Material looks very good. I just didn’t really have time to use the books before taking the MCAT because I ordered them too late.

I can ship anywhere in the U.S. Shipping included in price of $250. Retail is $400 for all. PM me or reply to this post if interested. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • C2A78FEB-A54E-40CA-86C4-7274FE2A8C84.jpeg
    C2A78FEB-A54E-40CA-86C4-7274FE2A8C84.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 57F6BD2E-13F0-4BE6-B092-682C0566BED6.jpeg
    57F6BD2E-13F0-4BE6-B092-682C0566BED6.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited: