Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But you know what it is, right?
Am I alone in the awesomeness that is DOTT?
Nope I am in the dark. Have no clue what DOTT is.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But you know what it is, right?
Am I alone in the awesomeness that is DOTT?
Nope I am in the dark. Have no clue what DOTT is.

I tried googling it. Is it Day of the Tentacle?Nope I am in the dark. Have no clue what DOTT is.
I tried googling it. Is it Day of the Tentacle?
I tried googling it too and it asked me if I meant, DOT- Department of Transportation.That's funny! If we don't get 3 more players, we can try to play with just 9 if you guys want. I don't know ho fun it would be but we can try. It's up to y'all.
I'm up for it... I need something to distract me from cleaning!
yup, me too!Yay!I'll join!
Yay!
I'm here on my phone.
Why does my computer log me out of SDN every time I hit refresh/👍 Good luck w/that, I hope your load time is shorter than mine was!
Cookies disabled? Box not checked to save your login info? Beats me 🙁Why does my computer log me out of SDN every time I hit refresh/![]()
I guess we're not as frantic as we were yesterday?Though this will probably change by the time I get it posted:

Any campaigning?
8 min is time....No time for it..
8 min is time....

I'm not quite sure squirrels knows we started...3 minutes remaining.
🙁unelect SOV
Elect devyn
I like whiskey too...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.