NEW Speed WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night is over. Devyn, a villager was killed in the night. It is now Day 2. You have 20 minutes to lynch one player.

9 players remain:
1. hedgiehog
2. DVMDream
3. cuitlamiztli

5. kakurubird
6. fromthebox
7.squirrelsrule
8. SOV
9. Nordicat
10.orca2011

Dead:
devyn (a villager)
 
*********************************************************************
Night is over. Devyn, a villager was killed in the night.

Seriously! You big wolf jerks!!!!!!! now what the hell am I supposed to do with the next few hours of my night - I am mad!!!!!!! 😡
********************************************************************
 
lynch squirrelsrule

where you at, girl?
(More random: husband gets out of shower, pissed that his parents have randomly showed up to rake our yard, and demands that I vacuum up paint chips so the cat doesn't eat them. 🙄 Worse: The paint peelings are actually stuck to the floor. 😡)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch squirrelsrule

where you at, girl?
(More random: husband gets out of shower, pissed that his parents have randomly showed up to rake our yard, and demands that I vacuum up paint chips so the cat doesn't eat them. 🙄 Worse: The paint peelings are actually stuck to the floor. 😡)
Eeew paint peelings - the lead variety or just chips?
 
I am here! I am a villager! I thought the game wasn't starting until 2 PM on the west cost. Thought that was gonna be 5 here

I don't even know who all is playing 😱
 
******************************************
Kakurubird-2 (FTB, orca)
hedgiehog-1 (Cuit)
Squirrelsrule-3 (SOV, kakurubird, nordicat)
FTB-1 (DVM)
DVMDream-1 (hedgie)
*****************************************************************
 
***************************************
dead villager is helpful
Kakurubird-3 (FTB, orca, squirrels)
hedgiehog-1 (Cuit)
Squirrelsrule-3 (SOV, kakurubird, nordicat)
FTB-1 (DVM)
DVMDream-1 (hedgie)
*****************************************
 
unlynch squirrels

(2pm Central = 3pm your time, Squirrels!)
 
lol, I guess that was my bad, I see it started 2 PM CST. So 3 my time. I was out cleaning squirrel cages, super happy to have that done, cages get pretty gross over the winter when you can't hose them out often. Oh well, I am here and ready to play now 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************************
Kakurubird-3 (FTB, orca, squirrels)
hedgiehog-1 (Cuit)
Squirrelsrule-1 (SOV)
FTB-1 (DVM)
DVMDream-1 (hedgie)
************************************************
 
lynch hedgiehog

sorry. random.

please don't lynch me guys. 🙁
i don't have a good speech, but please?
 
*************************************
I see dead people! :scared:

Kakurubird-3
(FTB, orca, squirrels)
hedgiehog-2 (Cuit, kakurubird)
Squirrelsrule-1 (SOV)
FTB-2 (DVM, nordicat)
DVMDream-1 (hedgie)
*****************************************
 
*************************************
I see dead people! :scared:

Kakurubird-3
(FTB, orca, squirrels)
hedgiehog-1 (Cuit)
Squirrelsrule-1 (SOV)
FTB-3 (DVM, nordicat, kakurubird)
DVMDream-1 (hedgie)
*****************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************************************
Angry-Mob-Playset_2479-l.jpg

*****************************************************************************